Dabur Hajmola Chatcola – 160 Count
- The Original “Chatpata Taste of India”, market leader since 40+ years
- Tasty, Chatpati, digestive tablets, fun to have at any time of the day
- Hajmola tablets Improve digestion and provide relief from flatulence
- These tablets come in 6 delicious flavors- Regular, Chatcola, Imli, Pudina, Anardana and Chatpati Hing
- Loved by people of all ages, the happy world of HAJMOLA
Dabur Hajmola is a brand that resonates with every Indian since last 4 decades. Tasty, fun-filled digestive tablets which are 100% Ayurvedic, made from mix of traditional Indian culinary herbs, spices and edible salts. Almost 2.7 crore Hajmola tablets are consumed every day, which speaks about the immense popularity of this brand. Hajmola features in “The 100 Most Trusted Brands” in India and is loved by people of all ages. Now relish the tasty, chatpata taste of Hajmola in 6 delicious flavors – Regular, Chatcola, Imli, Pudina, Anardana and Chatpati Hing. No meal is complete without the tasty digestive power of Hajmola.
From the manufacturer
The 135-year-old ayurvedic company, promoted by the Burman family, started operating in 1884 as an Ayurvedic medicines company. From its humble beginnings in the bylanes of Calcutta, Dabur India Ltd has come a long way today. Overall, Dabur has successfully transformed itself from being a family-run business to become a professionally managed enterprise. What sets Dabur apart from the crowd is its ability to change ahead of others and to always set new standards in corporate governance & innovation.
For better operation and management, 3 separate divisions are created according to their product mix – Health Care, Products Division, Family Product Division & Dabur Ayurvedic Specialities Limited.
Dabur also recommends various Ayurvedic Home Remedies formulated using ayurvedic plants & herbs which are natural & chemical free.
1936, Dabur India (Dr. S.K. Burman) Pvt. Ltd.
Dabur becomes a full-fledged company – Dabur India (Dr. S. K. Burman) Pvt. Ltd.
1972, Shift to Delhi
Dabur’s operations shift to Delhi. A new manufacturing plant is set up in temporary premises in Faridabad on the outskirts of Delhi.
1979, Sahibabad factory / Dabur Research & Development Centre (DRDC)
Commercial production starts in the new Sahibabad factory of Dabur. Launch of full-fledged research operations in pioneering areas of health care with establishment of the Dabur Research & Development Centre (DRDC).
Dabur – Vision & Mission
“Dedicated to the health & well-being of every household”
- Ownership: This is our company. We accept personal responsibility, and accountability to meet business needs.
- Passion For Winning: With a deep commitment to deliver results. We are determined to be the best at doing what matters most.
- People Development: People are our most important asset. We add value through result driven training, and we encourage & reward excellence.
- Consumer Focus: We have superior understanding of consumer needs and develop products to fulfill them better.
- Team Work: We work together on the principle of mutual trust & transparency in a boundary-less organization. We are intellectually honest in advocating proposals, including recognizing risks.
- Innovation: Continuous innovation in products & processes is the basis of our success.
- Integrity: We are committed to the achievement of business success with integrity.